Google’s Advertising Standards Authority (ASA) has released guidelines for how to get round the company’s ‘Untrustworthy Ads’ filter, which has led to advertisers being banned from using the search giant’s products.
Google’s new policy allows users to bypass the filters by entering the URL of a search engine.
However, many users say the new feature does not work correctly.
The new filter also does not allow ads that appear to have been created by Google, but actually have been submitted by third parties.
It does not, for example, allow ads with misleading or deceptive text.
Google says its new policy is designed to give people the ability to get ads that they want without being restricted from using Google’s products, services and services.
The changes were made on Friday after complaints from the media and tech community.
Google’s latest policy update states: “We want to make it easier for users to browse and find ads they want.
But we also want to ensure that the ads they see are trustworthy, independent and free of deceptive, misleading, spam and malware.”
The changes mean that users will be able to find advertisements that match their interests without being asked to verify that the search engine was the source of the ad.
“It also helps us prevent people from creating deceptive ads that try to trick people into clicking on potentially misleading links or clicking on ads that have a low quality or don’t display the search results they’re looking for,” Google said.
According to the ASA, Google has identified “overwhelmingly low quality” search results and said that some of these ads are not only misleading, but also can have malicious intent.
Users have told the Australian Broadcasting Corporation they are concerned about the changes, which have come in the wake of a court case in the US.
In April, US Federal District Judge Lucy Koh ruled that Google was liable for advertising on the terms and conditions of products, including in Australia.
Ms Koh ruled in her ruling that Google must remove “all misleading and deceptive advertising from its products and services” and “provide an option to opt out of these advertising practices”.
Ms Koegel ruled that advertising was a breach of contract if it included “false, misleading or abusive claims or misleading claims”.
The ruling led to the creation of the Consumer Privacy Protection Act in the UK, which states that consumers have the right to access information about advertisements on their computer or mobile device.
However, Google and the Advertising Standards Board of Australia (ASB) are not commenting on the case.
A spokeswoman for the ASA told the ABC that the ASA was “committed to providing a safe and secure online experience”.
“The ASA is an independent regulatory authority and the privacy of its users is our number one priority,” she said.
“As a result, we have developed a number of robust and robust measures to ensure the integrity of our advertising.”
The latest guidelines apply to Google’s search ads.
“We are looking at ways to provide an opt-out option to all users who want to be able be assured they are being asked about the source and context of their search results.”
Google has previously been hit with lawsuits in the USA, where a lawsuit was filed on behalf of a former employee.